October 25, 2011
Click to enlarge.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International
International trade group for owners and managers of commercial properties.
- CCIM Institute
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is the most sought-after commercial real estate credential.
- Colorado Apartment Association
Nonprofit trade association representing owners, developers and management companies in the multifamily housing industry.
- Colorado Association of Mortgage Brokers
Nonprofit trade association that represents independent real estate financing professional specializing in origination of residential and/or commercial mortgages
- Colorado Association of Realtors
Organization made up of Colorado's National Association of Realtor members.
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association
Nonprofit association representing companies that participate in the mortgage-lending industry in Colorado.
- Fort Collins Board of Realtors
Organization made up of Fort Collins members of the National Association of Realtors.
- Greeley Area Realtor Association
Organization made up of Greeley members of the National Association of Realtors.
- Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors
Organization made up of Loveland and Berthoud members of the National Association of Realtors.
- National Apartment Association
Nonprofit association that represents the interests of multifamily housing owners, managers, developers and suppliers.
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
Largest trade group for owners, developers, investors and asset managers for industustrial, office and mixed use commercial properties.
- National Association of Realtors
Nation's largest professional association for residential and commercial real esate brokers.
- Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors
Unaffiliated regional group that counts commercial brokers, developers and project finance professionals among its members.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Professional organization that represents industrial, office and mixed-use brokers and developers, and grants the SOIR credential to qualilfied members.
- The Counselors of Real Estate
Counselors of Real Estate bestows upon its 1,100 members the CRE designation, one of the most prestigious real estate professional credentials.
More breaking news...