GREELEY — UNC’s Monfort College of Business has selected five finalists for its Third Annual Entrepreneurial Challenge.
More than 50 companies submitted their concepts in this year’s competition. Seventeen competed in a semi-final round on Jan. 18.
- FirstLine Safety Trailers, a maker and seller of safety trailers equipped to protect users and the environment in the event of a job-site accident or hazardous materials incident.
- Branch Out Cider, a craft cidery that will produce apple-based wine from apple trees belonging to Northern Colorado residents.
- UNC Ride Away, a pedi-cab service for the student population on the UNC campus.
- Bedside Solutions, a firm providing a disposable medical device that inexpensively and effectively delivers low-flow oxygen therapy to patients.
- Lockers on Wheels, a mobile locker service that provides individual storage for attendees of concerts, festivals and events to safely store their belongings
“The business concepts were diverse, well presented and very impressive. This